3. Choose Your Size/Options In The Sidebar...
Peugeot J7 Vehicle conversion
The Peugeot J7 is an older vehicle last produced in the 1980's and then it was slightly changed to the Peugeot J9. This vehicle has become popular for conversion as there is a good internal space which can work well for many different catering enviroments.
The Peugeot can be converted for many different uses and all our conversion are customised to work for you.
To be able to find out how much this would cost please use our instant quote quide price.
All the Peugoet J7 conversions come with a standard specification which is listed below.
We do not supply vehicles, it is not included in the price.
Standard Specification (included)
- Fully lined with plywood
- Bulkhead partition
- Polyflor non slip vinyl flooring
- Stainless steel satin counter
- White aluminium sheeting to walls, ceiling and bulkhead
- External gas point with regulator
- Water system including: 2 x sinks, mixer tap, 240v water pump, accumulator, water heater (ELEC or LPG)
- 16amp electrics including: double socket, (8 x spotlights for short wheel base, 10 x spotlights for medium wheel base and 12 x spotlights for large wheel base) as well as inlet and board
- Roof vent
- Essentials pack including: 1st aid kit, fire extinguisher, water/waster container, main cable
Sizes / Prices
- Peugeot J7 - £8,516
- Twin Tank Fryer
- Bain Marie
- 4 Burner Oven
- 4ft Extraction Hood kit
- Coffee Machine system
- Tall Drinks Fridge
- Under counter Fridge
- Beer Tap System
- Raise the Roof
- Serving hatch
- Customer shelf
- Advertising Folding Headboard
- External Menu board (1)
- Petrol Generator
- Built in gas box
Ready to build a quote?
If you can not see what your looking for call us