We have qualified NICEIC Electrical and Gas Safe engineers that can provide you with all the relevant Mobile Catering Gas certificates you need to trade.
We cover the following Gas Safe categories
CMC1 - Core Commercial Mobile Catering
COMCAT 1,2,3,4 & 5
- Commercial Catering Range Cookers
- Commercial Catering Pressure/expansion vessels (coffee machines)
- Commercial Catering Fat & Pressure Fryers
- Commercial Catering Fish and Chip Ranges
- Mobile Catering Range Cookers, Ovens
- Mobile Catering Fryers, Griddles, Grills, Bain Maries
- Mobile Catering Boilers
- Mobile Catering Instant Water Heaters
- Commercial LPG Gas generators
- LPG Gas Refrigerators
- Gas Test - £160+vat (excl. parts)
- NICEIC and PAT Electrical- £130+vat (up to 5 items of equipment and excl parts)
Street Traders ( Marquees/ Gazebos)
- Gas Test - £55 +vat per appliance (excl. parts)
- PAT Electrical - £5 +vat per appliance
We can guarantee you an LPG Gas Certificate as the prices include labour to repair any leaks that may be found.
As we work closely with Gas Safe, UK LPG and NICEIC, and we are frequently updated of changes to regulations and training; we, therefore are able to give our customers the assurance they need of knowing their catering environment is kept safe.
All Trailers/Vehicles need to be brought to our factory based in Weston-Super-Mare where we carry out all our Gas Safe checks.
We would also advise if going elsewhere to obtain your Gas Safe Certificate, you make sure that the gas engineer is registered in the correct fields or your certificate could be invalid.
To check this you can visit the Gas Safe website and check the company or engineer that is working for you.